You must ensure that all resources under your control and influence are used to make the most effective contribution to the short and long-term objectives of your particular area of work. It is your responsibility to request and accept training where applicable, to develop yourself, and grow the business.
The key result areas of your job are as follows:
1. Represent the company both by communicating by telephone and in-person to gain orders for all company products and services presenting to the customers the correct company image.
2. Seek out new customers profitable to the company, maintaining close contact with them and existing customers In order to promote further business.
3. Achieve budgeted turnover and targets within agreed pricing policy and procedure.
4. Ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in a courteous, speedy, and effective manner within the agreed timescales.
5. Plan and effectively implement sales calls and total area coverage in agreement with the Branch Manager and Area Directors.
6. Advise the Branch Manager on marketing information, including competitors’ activities and pricing by means of weekly reports and sales meetings.
7. Ensure that all paperwork has been processed at the correct time including daily report sheets. Keep and update the customer record system.
8. Ensure that all quotations are confirmed in writing and are effectively progressed.
9. Responsible for ensuring the Company Health and Safety policies and Government Legislation is effectively implemented in areas where you work.
10. Ensure compliance with all relevant company policies and procedures.
11. Carry out specific projects as agreed from time to time and effectively implement Company policies and procedures.
12. Ensure that the Company car provided is maintained in a clean and tidy and legally roadworthy condition at all times.
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act, you have a personal responsibility to work in a safe manner to protect your own safety and that of others
Apply for this job