IT Support Administrator
Altrad Generation is one of the largest suppliers of Scaffolding, Temporary Fencing, and Access. Also supplying to multiple sectors in Groundworks, Safety, Edge Protection and within Ireland, formwork and falsework.
- Reporting to the IT Manager. This position will be based at our Head Office. This is a full-time position.
- The core IT hours are between 08:00 and 17:30, working 7 ½ hours per day to be agreed with IT Manager.
- To assist the IT manager by handling support calls for up to 300 computer, phone, and mobile users.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the IT infrastructure & systems.
- Configuring and resolving issues with desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and desktop applications such as Office 365, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Basic local and wide area network knowledge including basic diagnostics.
- Hardware configuration experience.
- Good commination skills, both spoken and written, are essential. You will be speaking to people daily, diagnosing technical issues with non-technical people so being able to bridge that gap for them is a must.
- Able to multi-task to complete tasks within
- To have the ability to work on their own and also as part of a team.
- Attention to detail along with a willingness to learn is essential for this role.
- Must have a driving license as there may be some travel required to various sites.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay rate
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Health cash plan
- Excellent contributory company pension scheme
- Long service award
- Free on-site parking
- Employee referral scheme
- Free life insurance
- PPE is provided
- Annual leave
If you would love to join our amazing team, we encourage you to apply today with your CV!