Duration: 2 Days
CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection training will cover both basic and more complex scaffolding structures. It is aimed at professional Scaffold Inspectors, Scaffolding Supervisors and Managers and others who would be responsible for the inspection of complex tube and fitting scaffolds and completing a report in accordance with Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Industry experience alone does not make a delegate eligible to attend an Advanced SITS course. They must meet at least one of the following criteria before being eligible to attend the course:
• Hold a CISRS Basic SITS card for a minimum of 2 years
• Hold a CISRS Scaffolder card for a minimum of 2 years
• Hold a CISRS Advanced card
• Hold a CISRS Supervisors/Managers card for a minimum of 2 years
• Have attended a Basic Inspection course, with an Accredited CISRS Provider, within a 10-year period prior to their application. The Basic course must be over 2 years old prior to being eligible to attend the Advanced Course.
• Have attended an Advanced Inspection Course, with a CISRS Provider, within a 10-year period prior to their application.
Health & Safety Requirements:
Delegate must have successfully completed a CITB Health and Safety and Environment Test within 2 years prior to attending the Basic CISRS SITS course or alternatively hold an accepted Health and Safety exemption from the list below.
• IOSH Working Safely/IOSH Managing Safely/IOSH Directing
• Safely FAS Safe Pass
• NEBOSH (General/Construction/International/)
• H&S Certificate SMSTS Certificate SSSTS Certificate
• Current CCNSG Safety Passport (SCATS)Current CCNSG Safety Passport Supervisor (SCATS)
• Current MIST/BOSIET/OPITO Approved Offshore
The overall aim is to develop in delegates an understanding of the appropriate safety and statutory regulations and the ability to interpret design drawings and specifications when inspecting complex/design scaffolding structures for faults.
• Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
• The Work at Height Regulations 2005
• British, European and Industry Standards (NASC)
• Overview of SG4:10 Fall Arrest Equipment
• Tube, fittings & boards
• Safe ladder access and egress
• Scaffolders training and working methods
• Bracing and tying scaffolds
• Fan boards and public protection
• Mobile, static and loading towers
• Birdcage scaffolds
• Beams and bridging beams
• Various types of system scaffolding
• How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
• Scaffold tagging systems
• Scaffold inspection exercise
• Knowledge test and assessment.
Successful delegates will receive a Certification along with their CISRS Scaffold Inspection card. .
August 23, 2018 at Wakefield
October 4, 2018 at Wakefield
December 6, 2018 at WakefieldEnquire Now
* Mandatory Fields