Duration: 2 days
Delegates must have a minimum of 6 months practical experience from completing their CISRS Advanced course and achievement of their NVQ level 3 Access & Rigging prior to attending the Skills Test.
This Skills Test is now a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieve the NVQ.
Must hold the following certificate and provide evidence
• CISRS Advanced Certificate (must have held this for a minimum of 6 months), Achievement of NVQ level 3 Access & Rigging Operations
• Hold a current Health & Safety qualification within the last 2 years i.e Health Safety & Environment Touch screen
To demonstrate the skills appropriate practical skills and practices they have learnt from their CISRS Advanced Training course to the satisfaction of the instructor.
• Erect/dismantle Dead Shore
• Structure type dependent upon number of attendees.
• Completion of load list and handover
• This is a pass/fail assessment
Successful delegates will receive a Certification along with their CISRS Advanced card.
Delegates are allowed a maximum of 1 retake of the Skills Test which must take place at the original Accredited Centre, within a period of no less than 3 months and no more than 6 months after the date of the original test. If a delegate fails a second skills test, they will required to attend a further Advanced course.
* Mandatory Fields