Duration: 2 days
Delegates must have a minimum of 6 months practical experience from completing their CISRS Advanced course and achievement of their NVQ level 3 Access & Rigging prior to attending the Skills Test.
This Skills Test is now a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieve the NVQ.
Must hold the following certificate and provide evidence
• CISRS Advanced Certificate (must have held this for a minimum of 6 months), Achievement of NVQ level 3 Access & Rigging Operations
• Hold a current Health & Safety qualification within the last 2 years i.e Health Safety & Environment Touch screen
To demonstrate the skills appropriate practical skills and practices they have learnt from their CISRS Advanced Training course to the satisfaction of the instructor.
• Erect/dismantle Dead Shore
• Structure type dependent upon number of attendees.
• Completion of load list and handover
• This is a pass/fail assessment
Successful delegates will receive a Certification along with their CISRS Advanced card.
Delegates are allowed a maximum of 1 retake of the Skills Test which must take place at the original Accredited Centre, within a period of no less than 3 months and no more than 6 months after the date of the original test. If a delegate fails a second skills test, they will required to attend a further Advanced course.
January 29, 2019 at Wakefield
February 27, 2019 at Wakefield
March 18, 2019 at Wakefield
April 15, 2019 at Wakefield
May 9, 2019 at Wakefield
June 20, 2019 at Wakefield
July 25, 2019 at Wakefield
August 28, 2019 at Wakefield
September 19, 2019 at Wakefield
October 24, 2019 at Wakefield
November 28, 2019 at Wakefield
December 12, 2019 at WakefieldEnquire Now
* Mandatory Fields