Duration: 1 day
Delegates must have a minimum of 6 months practical experience from completing their CISRS Part 2 course and achievement of their NVQ level 2 Access & Rigging prior to attending the Skills Test.
This Skills Test is now a mandatory requirement of the CISRS scheme, regardless of whether a delegate has already achieve the NVQ.
Pre-Requisite must hold the following certificate and provide evidence:
• CISRS part 1 certificate, CISRS part 2 certificate (held this for a minimum of 6 months), Achievement of NVQ level 2 Access & Rigging Operations
• Hold a current Health & Safety qualification within the last 2 years i.e Health Safety & Environment Touch screen
To demonstrate the skills appropriate practical skills and practices they have learnt from their CISRS Part 1 & 2 Training course to the satisfaction of the instructor.
• Erect/dismantle truss out or gantry scaffold.
• Structure type dependent upon number of attendees.
• Completion of load list and handover
• This is a pass/fail assessment
Successful delegates will receive a Certification along with their CISRS Scaffolder card. You will need to have held this card for a minimum of 12 months before progressing on to the CISRS Advanced course.
Delegates are allowed a maximum of 1 retake of the Skills Test which must take place at the original Accredited Centre, within a period of no less than 3 months and no more than 6 months after the date of the original test. If a delegate fails a second skills test, they will required to attend a further Part 2 course.
January 31, 2019 at Wakefield
February 25, 2019 at Wakefield
March 28, 2019 at Wakefield
April 17, 2019 at Wakefield
May 31, 2019 at Wakefield
June 26, 2019 at Wakefield
July 30, 2019 at Wakefield
August 30, 2019 at Wakefield
September 26, 2019 at Wakefield
October 29, 2019 at Wakefield
November 25, 2019 at Wakefield
December 18, 2019 at BirminghamEnquire Now
* Mandatory Fields