1. The Facebook Like and Share Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who like and share our “Futuro of Future of Scaffolding” Facebook post. No purchase is necessary, if you have any questions about entry, use of your data or in connection to the prize draw please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Facebook Future of Scaffolding” in the subject line.
2. Employees or agencies of Altrad Generation, its sister companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will not be entered into the main draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
5. The closing date for each month’s 23:59 on the 12th May 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered for the competition.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on the 15th May 2017.
7. The winner will receive a Voucher for a 2-Day residential course CISRS System Scaffold Training Course for up to 8 people. The course provided by Generation Training and held at their CISRS approved Wakefield training centre.
8. Generation UK accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and its redemption and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the course and overnight accommodation).
9. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook on the 15th May 2017 and must provide a valid email address and phone number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Generation UK within 14 days of being notified by Generation UK, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Generation UK shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Generation UK shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize details will be sent to the winner by Generation UK by email and enrollment undertaken by phone.
11. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after the 15th of May 2017 by sending an email to email@example.com titled “Who was the lucky winner?”
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Generation UK retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Generation UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Generation UK further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Generation UK for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Generation UK reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Generation UK in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Generation UK shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Generation UK, Trinty Street, Off Tat Bank Road, Oldbury, B69 4LA.