1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the customer quote questionnaire. No purchase is necessary, if you have any questions about entry, use of your data or in connection to the prize draw please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Satisfaction Survey” in the subject line.
2. Employees or agencies of Altrad Generation, its sister companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will not be entered into the main draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per month will be permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
5. The closing date for each month’s £25 Amazon Gift will be at 23:59 on the last day of each calendar month. Entries received outside this time period will submitted into the corresponding month’s draw.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on the first Monday of each calendar month.
7. The winner will receive a £25 Amazon Gift Voucher.
8. Generation UK accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and its redemption.
9. The winner will be notified by email on the first Monday of each calendar month and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Generation UK within 14 days of being notified by Generation UK, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Generation UK shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Generation UK shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by Generation UK by email.
11. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after the second Monday of each calendar month by sending an email to email@example.com titled “Who was the lucky winner?”
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Generation UK retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Generation UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Generation UK further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Generation UK for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Generation UK reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Generation UK in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Generation UK shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Generation UK, Trinty Street, Off Tat Bank Road, Oldbury, B69 4LA.